Alumni career connections
You’re going places—and we’ll help you get there. Tap into your network of over 230,000 Stanford alumni to find jobs, career advice, resources and more that help expand your potential.
Jobs and career resources
Get a rundown of resources like job postings, career coaches and tools to help you get started.View general career resources
Resources for students
See what’s available to you as a Stanford student.View student resources
Find school resources
Head over to your school's page to find school specific resources.
From professional events to webinars to networking opportunities, find events online or near you that take your career goals to the next level.
- Join Susie Wise, PhD '11, to share activities and frameworks with alumni to help you design belonging for your organizations, teams, classrooms, etc.-
- Join us for a discussion with Gary Beasley MBA '93, CEO of Roofstock, a unicorn simplifying real estate investing.-
- Hear pitches from 5-9 curated startups and meet the talented founders. (Only open to accredited members and active investors of a Stanford Angels & Entrepreneurs chapter)-
- Join career & relationships coach, Rainbow Chen, '96, MA '97, in a small group setting where alumni discuss networking, interviews, & job search strategies. (Stanford Alumni Only)-
- Join a panel of alumni to discuss the UN Sustainable Development goals, creating climate positive companies, and running and selling climate tech startups.-
- Learn how to be an impactful communicator and achieve your goals by mindfully incorporating specific strategies.-
- Learn the top three deep and practical principles taught to Stanford MBAs and alumni to land your next gig more quickly and easily by Rainbow Chen, '96, MA '97.-
- Learn how three dynamic alumni leaders, Meghvi Maheta Roig, Rebecca Zeigler Mano and James Montoya, are creating educational on-ramps for first generation and low-income students.-
- Join us for a discussion with Allison Paradise about her story and coloring book - The Mistake. The book inspires children and adults to have the courage to be what they are.-
- Learn how to navigate the legal process of forming a new startup with alumnus Angel Orrantia who will share his legal venture expertise.-